The Cloud Computing Foundation course is 2 Days, interactive, classroom-based learning experience. The course provides a balanced curriculum and addresses the business and technical perspectives of cloud computing. It will also explain how to adopt, operate, and govern the cloud. The course enables participants to successfully complete the associated Cloud Computing Foundation exam to become a Cloud-Ready Professional (CRP). In addition, the course complements the Virtualization Foundation course, which they can do either before or after they’ve taken the Cloud Computing Foundation course.
Check back often for updates or send us an email at training@TASCManagement.com so we can notify you of upcoming courses.
• IT Support Staff
• IT Consultants
• Business Managers
• Business Analysts
• Small and Midsized Business Owners
• Specialist (IT, security, infrastructure, services, systems, test, and so on)
• Business Process Owners
• IT Developers
• Service Providers
• System Integrators
• IT Management
There are no formal prerequisites; it is recommended that participants have experience in the IT domain.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Understand the common terms and definitions of cloud computing.
• Understand the business benefits and business considerations of cloud computing.
• Understand cloud computing from a technical perspective and recognize the various techniques, methods, challenges, and types of clouds.
• Understand the impact and changes of cloud computing on IT service management.
• Explain typical steps that lead to the successful adoption of cloud computing and understand the implications for organizations.
• Recognize the compliance, risk, and regulatory consequences of cloud computing and its financial and strategic impact on an organization.
• The course includes an Exam Preparation module, preparing participants to take on the Cloud Computing Foundation exam on the second day of the course.
• The online exam is in closed-book format, with 40 multiple-choice questions. The pass score is 65% (26 out of 40 questions). The exam lasts for 60 minutes.
1. Course Introduction
2. Introduction to Cloud Computing
3. Business Perspective
4. Technical Perspective
5. Adopting the Cloud
6. Operating in the Cloud
7. Governing the Cloud
8. Exam Preparation