CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
CASP certification is an international, vendor-neutral certification that designates IT professionals with advanced-level security skills and knowledge. Achieving CASP certification proves your competency in enterprise security, risk management, research and analysis, and integrating computing, communications, and business disciplines.
• Course Code: SEC303
• Career Level: Advanced
• Course Duration: 5 Days (40 hours of training)
• Exam: CAS-002
• Certification: CompTIA CASP
• Course Delivery:Instructor-led classroom; Instructor-led virtual and hybrid options available
|Bootcamp||Aug 28, 2017||Sep 01, 2017||40 Hours||9:00AM – 5:00PM||Northern Virginia|
|Bootcamp||Nov 13, 2017||Nov 17, 2017||40 Hours||9:00AM – 5:00PM||Northern Virginia|
Check back often for updates or send us an email at training@TASCManagement.com so we can notify you of upcoming courses.
The CompTIA Advanced Security practitioner Certification is aimed at an IT security professional who has a minimum of 10 years of experience in IT administration including at least 5 years of hands-on technical security experience. Relevant job titles include Cyber Security Professional, Information Security Analyst, Security Architect, IT Specialist and Cyber security Risk Manager.
• Required Prerequisite(s): None
• Recommended Experience: While there is no required prerequisite, the CASP certification is intended to follow CompTIA Security+ or equivalent experience such as 10 years of IT administration including 5 years of hands-on technical security expertise.
Becoming CASP certified confirms that you have the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, design, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments. CASP certifies that you can apply critical thinking and judgment across a broad spectrum of security disciplines to propose and implement solutions that map to enterprise drivers.
• Certification: CompTIA Security+
• Maximum number of questions: 80
• Length of test: 165 minutes
• Passing score: Pass/Fail (no scaled score)
• Languages: English
• Exam codes: CAS-002
• History of Encryption
• Encryption, Decryption
• Digital Signatures
• Public key Infrastructure
• Type 1 Virtualization
• Type 2 Virtualization
• OSI Model
• IPv4 and IPv6
• Quantitative vs Qualitative
• ALE, SLE, ARO
• Risk Mitigation
Application and Web Security
• Secure Coding
• Man in the middle attack
• SQL injections