CompTIA Network+ N10-007
CompTIA Network+ helps students develop a career in IT infrastructure covering troubleshooting, configuring, and managing networks. It covers all exam (N10-007) objectives and additional topics that provide background and context. Demonstrations and instructor commentary throughout the course come from real-world experience. Included are examples and tips that the network professional can use in a production network environment. This course is ideal for an individual developing a career in an IT infrastructure group.
The components of the training program include:
• Course Certificate: TBD
• Duration: 2 days/week for 5 weeks (total 40 hours)
Check back often for updates or send us an email at training@TASCManagement.com so we can notify you of upcoming courses.
The Network+ Certification Online Course can benefit those preparing for the CompTIA N10-007 Exam, but is also useful for those whose job duties include Network Troubleshooting, installation or maintenance or those preparing for any type of network related career.
It is recommended that students have completed the A+ Certification Course and have experience of Networks and Networking equipment, but this is not a requirement.
During this network course, you will learn concepts that cover troubleshooting, network management, installation, and configuration of networks. Specifically, in this course, you will learn the following:
- Describe networking concepts
- Explain the function and installation of network infrastructure components
- Describe network operations concepts and implementation
- Describe network security concepts and implementation
- Explain network troubleshooting techniques and tool usage
• On completion of the Network+ Online Course you can apply for the CompTIA Network+ N10-007 Examination.
- Network+ (N10-007) Module 1 – Networking Concepts
- Network+ (N10-007) Module 2 – Infrastructure
- Network+ (N10-007) Module 3 – Network Operation
- Network+ (N10-007) Module 4 – Network Security
- Network+ (N10-007) Module 5 – Network Troubleshooting and Tools