IS0 20000 Practitioner
This interactive workshop, leading to the ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioners examination, is designed to provide a basic level of knowledge in the ISO/IEC 20000 IT Service
Management standard and its application. It is aimed at practicing IT practitioners who wish to assist organizations to prepare for certification under the itSMF’s ISO/IEC 20000 certification scheme.
The course covers the interpretation and application of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard and enables practitioners to develop the Service Management capability of an organization and assess its readiness for certification within the ISO/IEC 20000 certification scheme.
Internal auditors involved in preparing an organization for ISO/IEC 20000 certification might find this course more appropriate than the Auditor course. An exam will be conducted at the end of the training.
The components of the training program include:
• Course Certificate: ISO20000 Practitioner
• Duration: 3 Days – (24 Hours of Training)
• Course Delivery: Instructor Led (Workshop)
Check back often for updates or send us an email at training@TASCManagement.com so we can notify you of upcoming courses.
IT consultants/practitioners, quality consultants, IT service providers, IT service managers, and IT auditors involved in the implementation of ISO/IEC 20000
• Is an IT practitioner or manager with at least five years’ general IT experience and has at least three year’s experience in an IT Service Management environment either as a practitioner, supervisor or manager.
• Is a Service Management consultant/practitioner with at least five years general IT experience and has at least three year’s experience in Service Management processes or projects, and is able to communicate effectively with managers, subordinates, colleagues, users and customers.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Identify the objectives and major content of IT Service Management processes within the scope of ISO/IEC 20000.
• Identify the core processes of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard.
• Describe the key activities and requirements of each process involved.
• Identify the requirements of the overall Service Management system and plan.
• Describe the key principles of best practices, as defined in Part 2 of ISO/IEC 20000.
• Prepare and implement plans and improvement projects for achieving ISO/IEC 20000 certification.
• Overview of ISO/IEC 20000
• Overall Management Requirements
• Group Assignment 1
• Service Delivery Processes
• Service Delivery Processes
• Multiple-Choice Sample Paper 1
• Review Paper 1
• Review Paper 2
• Relationship Processes
• Resolution Processes
• Control Processes – Configuration Management
• Control Processes – Change Management
• Release Process
• Planning and implementation
• Review Paper 3
• Scoping and Eligibility: Group Assignment 2
• Mock Examination (Written)
• Mock Examination Review
• Course Summary and Evaluation