ITIL Foundation (2011 Edition)
This dynamic 3-day course introduces the principles and core elements of IT service management (ITSM). The curriculum is composed of five core disciplines: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations and Continual Service Improvement, which are taught with an engaging, case study approach. These disciplines represent a service lifecycle framework that promotes alignment to business needs while delivering measurable value.
Upon completion of this course, students will be well positioned to successfully complete the associated exam, required for entry into the future ITIL intermediate level training courses.
• Course Code: ITSM101
• Career Level: Beginner
• Course Duration: 3 Days (24 hours of training)
• Exam/Certificate: ITIL Foundation (2011 Edition)
• Course Delivery: Instructor-led, classroom style; instructor-led, virtual, and hybrid
|Bootcamp||Jan 31, 2017||Feb 02, 2017||24 Hours||9:00AM – 5:00PM||Northern Virginia|
|Bootcamp||Feb 27, 2017||Mar 01, 2017||24 Hours||9:00AM – 5:00PM||Northern Virginia|
|Bootcamp||Mar 07, 2017||Mar 09, 2017||24 Hours||9:00AM – 5:00PM||Northern Virginia|
|Bootcamp||May 16, 2017||May 18, 2017||24 Hours||9:00AM – 5:00PM||Northern Virginia|
Check back often for updates or send us an email at training@TASCManagement.com so we can notify you of upcoming courses.
• IT professionals involved in IT Service Management implementation and improvement programs.
• Typical roles include IT professionals, IT business managers, IT business process owners, and IT practitioners.
• Prerequisites: None
• Recommended Experience: Familiarity with IT service delivery is beneficial.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to identify and define:
• Key principles and concepts of IT Service Management based on ITIL
• Best practices and benefits of implementing ITIL in an organization
• Service Management processes and how they map to the Service Lifecycle
• Basic concepts, terminology and definitions related to the Service Lifecycle
• Roles, processes and components involved with the Service Lifecycle
• Certification: ITIL Foundation
• Number of questions: 40
• Length of test: 60 minutes
• Passing score: 65%
• Languages: English
• ITIL Foundation Course Introduction
• Service Management as a Practice
• Service Lifecycle
• Service Strategy
• Service Design
• Service Transition
• Service Operation
• Continual Service Improvement
• Technology and Architecture
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited and/or The ITIL Accredited Training Organization logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited.