Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-104)
Candidates for the Azure Administrator Associate certification should have subject matter expertise implementing, managing, and monitoring an organization’s Microsoft Azure environment.
Responsibilities for this role include implementing, managing, and monitoring identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment, plus provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources, when needed.
An Azure administrator often serves as part of a larger team dedicated to implementing an organization’s cloud infrastructure.
A candidate for this certification should have at least six months of hands-on experience administering Azure, along with a strong understanding of core Azure services, Azure workloads, security, and governance. In addition, this role should have experience using PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure portal, and Azure Resource Manager templates.
The components of the training program include:
• Course Certificate: TBD
• Duration: 2 daysweek for 4 weeks (32 hours)
Check back often for updates or send us an email at training@TASCManagement.com so we can notify you of upcoming courses.
This course is for Azure Administrators. The Azure Administrator implements, manages, and monitors identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment. The Azure Administrator will provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate.
Successful Azure Administrators start this role with experience on operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
Students will learn
- Governance and Compliance
- Azure Administration
- Virtual Networking
- Intersite Connectivity
- Network Traffic Management
- Azure Storage
- Azure Virtual Machines
- Serverless Computing
- Data Protection and
• AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator
• Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- Lab : Manage Azure Active Directory Identities
- Lab : Manage Subscriptions and RBAC
- Lab : Manage Governance via Azure Policy
- Lab : Manage Azure resources by Using the Azure Portal
- Lab : Manage Azure resources by Using ARM Templates
- Lab : Manage Azure resources by Using Azure PowerShell
- Lab : Manage Azure resources by Using Azure CLI
- Lab : Implement Virtual Networking
- Lab : Implement Intersite Connectivity
- Lab : Implement Traffic Management
- Lab : Manage Azure storage
- Lab : Manage virtual machines
- Lab : Implement Web Apps
- Lab : Implement Azure Container Instances
- Lab : Implement Azure Kubernetes Service
- Lab : Implement Data Protection
- Lab : Implement Monitoring