ITIL v3 Planning, Protection, and Optimization (PPO)
This 5-day course immerses learners in the practical aspects of the ITIL v3 Service Lifecycle and processes associated with the Planning Protection and Optimization of services and service delivery. The main focus of this course is on the operational-level process activities and supporting methods and approaches to executing these processes in a practical, hands-on learning environment. This training is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the practices throughout the Service Management Lifecycle. This course is designed using an engaging scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam.
• Course Code: ITSM211
• Course Level: Intermediate
• Course Duration: 5 Days (40 Hours of Training)
• Exam/Certificate: ITIL v3 PPO
• Course Delivery: Instructor-led classroom; instructor-led virtual and hybrid options available
|Bootcamp||Jan 16, 2017||Jan 20, 2017||40 Hours||9:00AM – 5:00PM||Northern Virginia|
|Bootcamp||Apr 03, 2017||Apr 07, 2017||40 Hours||9:00AM – 5:00PM||Northern Virginia|
Check back often for updates or send us an email at training@TASCManagement.com so we can notify you of upcoming courses.
The Planning, Protection, and Optimization Capability course will be of interest to:
• Individuals who have their ITIL v3 Foundation certificate and want to purse the Intermediate and Advanced level ITIL certifications.
• Individuals who require a deeper understanding of the Planning, Protection, and Optimization processes, their use, and their implementation to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organization.
• IT professionals involved in IT Service Management implementation and improvement programs.
Typical roles include IT professionals, IT business managers, IT business process owners, and IT practitioners.
• Required Prerequisites: Hold an ITIL v3 Foundation certificate.
• Recommended experience: There is no minimum mandatory requirement but two to four years of professional experience working in IT Service Management is highly desirable.
Upon completion of this course, students will understand:
• Service Management as a practice and how the processes within Planning, Protection, and Optimization support the Service Lifecycle.
• Comprehending the activities, methods, and functions used in each of the Planning, Protection, and Optimization processes.
• The importance of IT security and how it supports Planning, Protection, and Optimization.
• Technology and implementation requirements in support of Planning, Protection, and Optimization.
• The challenges, critical success factors, and risks related to Planning, Protection, and Optimization.
• Certification: ITIL v3 Intermediate
• Number of questions: 8 (Eight)
• Length of test: 90 minutes
• Passing score: 70%
• Languages: English
• Introduction to planning, protection and optimization
• Capacity Management
• Availability Management
• IT service continuity management
• Information security management
• Demand management
• Planning, protection and optimization roles and responsibilities
• Technology and implementation consideration
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited and/or The ITIL Accredited Training Organization logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited.