Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Exam Prep Bootcamp
The TASC Management 2-Day PMI-ACP® Exam Prep Class is a thorough and comprehensive review of all materials required to successfully pass the PMI-ACP exam. For PMI’s Agile Certification (PMI-ACP® ), there is no comparable PMBOK® Guide (or Body of Knowledge) like what exists for the PMP® certification. Instead, PMI provides a reading list of eleven books they recommend students read before sitting for the exam, and a “Role Delineation Study” (RDS) that covers seven domains and numerous tasks and tools and techniques. So, in the two-day class, we will digest all the needed themes, topics, terminology and concepts addressed in these books, and the RDS, so that you are thoroughly prepared to pass the test.
Couse Code: PMC
Course Duration: 2 Days (21 hours)
Career Level: Intermediate
Exam/Certification: Instructions will be provided upon successful completion of the Bootcamp
Certification: PMI-ACP Certification
Course Delivery: Instructor led, classroom style
Check back often for updates or send us an email at training@TASCManagement.com so we can notify you of upcoming courses.
This course is intended for Project Managers and IT Professionals seeking PMI-ACP certification. It provides a focused, efficient approach to preparing for the exam and is targeted to project managers of all levels, project analysts, project leaders and project team members
Required Prerequisite(s): None
Recommended experience: To ensure your success, we recommend you first take the following courses or have equivalent knowledge:
• Project Management Fundamentals
• Microsoft Project Level 1 and 2
The key learning objective for the PMI-ACP Exam Prep Bootcamp is to provide training that enables students to obtain a clear understanding of all materials and concepts to successfully pass the PMI-ACP exam.
• Agile definitions, concepts and perspectives based on seven domains.
• Understand the format and structure of the PMI-ACP exam and formulate a personal study plan
• Recognize the critical actions required to manage a project successfully
• Develop a project management plan, identify the necessary subsidiary plans and elements critical for completion
• Describe the key steps in problem detection and resolution
• Certification: PMI-ACP
• Number of questions: 120 maximum
• Length of test: 180 minutes
• Passing score: 65%
To be eligible for the PMI-ACP certification, you must first meet specified education and experience requirements per PMI’s guidlines. Upon successful completion of this PMP Bootcamp, students will satisfy the requirements for 21 contact hours of instruction.
• Agile Principles and Mindset
• Value-driven Delivery
• Stakeholder Engagement
• Team Performance
• Adaptive Planning
• Problem Detection and Resolution
• Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
PMI and PMP are registered marks of the project Management Institute, Inc.