Project Management Professional (PMP)®
Our intensive 4-day PMP Bootcamp covers all knowledge and process areas in the guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, 5th edition. Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is a globally recognized and the most respected project management certification today. Your ability as a project manager to demonstrate best practices in project management- both on the job and through professional certification is becoming the standard to compete in today’s fast-paced and highly technical workplace.
• Course Code: PMP201
• Career Level: Intermediate
• Course Duration: 4 Days (35 hours of training)
• Exam/Certification: Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Course Delivery:Instructor-led classroom; Instructor-led virtual and hybrid options available
|Bootcamp||May 28, 2018||May 31, 2018||4 Days||9:00AM – 5:00PM||Northern Virginia|
|Bootcamp||Aug 20, 2018||Aug 24, 2018||4 Days||9:00AM – 5:00PM||Northern Virginia|
Check back often for updates or send us an email at training@TASCManagement.com so we can notify you of upcoming courses.
This course is intended for project and IT professionals seeking PMP certification. It provides a focused, efficient approach to preparing for the exam and is targeted to project managers of all levels, project analysts, project leaders and project team members.
• Required Prerequisite(s): None
• Recommended Experience: To be eligible for the PMP certification, you must first meet specified education and experience requirements per PMI’s guidlines. Upon successful completion of this PMP Bootcamp, students will satisfy the requirements for 35 contact hours of instruction.
Upon completion of this course, students will understand:
• Project management definitions, concepts and perspectives based on the Project Management Institute’s methodology
• Understanding the format and structure of the PMP exam and formulate a personal study plan
• Recognize the critical actions required to manage a project successfully
• Develop a project management plan, identify the necessary subsidiary plans and elements critical for completion
• Describe the key steps in initiating a project, stakeholder management and communications
• Certification: PMP
• Number of questions: 200 maximum
• Length of test: 240 minutes
• Passing score: 65%
• Languages: English
• PMP framework Introduction
• Integration Management
• Scope Management
• Time Management
• Cost Management
• Quality Management
• Human Resource Management
• Communications Management
• Risk Management
• Procurement Management
• Stakeholder Management
PMI and PMP are registered marks of the project Management Institute, Inc.