Python is a modern object-oriented programming language well-suited for a variety of uses, from scripting to data mining to web applications. The instructor will teach students details of the Python language, its syntax, structure, exception handling, functions, classes, methods, and Python’s powerful object model. Additionally, through installation of Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, and Seaborn, students will learn to work with large data sets, perform data mining, create visualizations based on the results, and drawing intelligent conclusions.
The course will be delivered entirely hands-on from beginning to end providing students the opportunity to perform several labs including the creation of a registrar system using SQLite as a backend database complete with a menu to inter-act with the program.
Throughout the course, Eclipse and the iPython Notebook (Jupyter) will be used for development to ensure students learn to use these IDEs. If time allows, students will be introduced to Python’s GUI environment and provided the guidance to write several programs in GUI.
The components of the training program include:
• Course Code: NET212
• Career Level: Beginner
• Course Duration: 4 days (32 hours)
• Course Delivery: Instructor-led, classroom delivery
Check back often for updates or send us an email at training@TASCManagement.com so we can notify you of upcoming courses.
This course targets beginning audiences new to SharePoint and its concepts.
At the completion of course students will be able to:
• Master the fundamentals of writing Python scripts
• Learn core Python scripting elements such as variables and flow control structures
• Discover how to work with lists and sequence data
• Write Python functions to facilitate code reuse
• Use Python to read and write files
• Make their code robust by handling errors and exceptions properly
• Work with the Python standard library
• Explore Python’s object-oriented features
• Search text using regular expressions
• Process text using regular expressions
• An Overview of Python
• Running Python Scripts
• Getting Started
• Flow Control
• Sequence Data
• Defining Functions
• Working with Files
• Dictionaries and Sets
• Erros and Exception Handling
• Using Modules