ITIL v3 Service Design (SD)
This 3-day course immerses learners in the overall concepts, processes, policies and methods associated with the Service Strategy phase of the Service Lifecycle. The course covers the management and control of the activities and techniques within the Service Strategy stage. This course is designed using an engaging scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam.
• Course Code: ITSM202
• Course Level: Intermediate
• Course Duration: 3 Days (24 Hours of Training)
• Exam/Certificate: ITIL v3 Service Design
• Course Delivery: Instructor-led classroom; instructor-led virtual and hybrid options available
|Bootcamp||Feb 27, 2017||Mar 01, 2017||24 Hours||9:00AM – 5:00PM||Northern Virginia|
|Bootcamp||May 08, 2017||May 10, 2017||24 Hours||9:00AM – 5:00PM||Northern Virginia|
Check back often for updates or send us an email at training@TASCManagement.com so we can notify you of upcoming courses.
The Service Design Lifecycle course will be of interest to:
• Individuals who have their ITIL v3 Foundation Certificate who want to purse the intermediate and advanced level ITIL certifications.
• Individuals who require a deeper understanding of the Service Design stage of the Service Lifecycle and how activities in this Lifecycle stage may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
• IT professionals working in or new to a Service Design environment; that require and understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved.
Typical roles include CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers, and service test managers.
• Required Prerequisite(s): Hold an ITIL v3 Foundation certificate
• Recommended Experience: There is no minimum requirement but a basic IT literacy and around 2 years IT experience are highly desirable
Upon completion of this course, students should understand:
• Service Management as a Practice and Service Design principles, purpose and objectives
• How Service Design processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
• The sub-processes, activities, methods and functions used in each of the Service Design processes
• The roles and responsibilities within Service Design and the activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
• The technology and implementation requirements in support of Service Design
• Challenges, critical success factors and risks related with Service Design
• Certification: ITIL Intermediate
• Number of questions: 8 (Eight)
• Length of test: 90 minutes
• Passing score: 70%
• Languages: English
• Introduction to service design
• Service design principles
• Service design processes
• Managing people through service design
• Organizing for service design
• Technology consideration
• Implementing and improving service design
• Challenges, critical success factors and risks
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited and/or The ITIL Accredited Training Organization logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited.